BAKLAVA PASTRY WITH APPLE TART RECIPE
6 amasya apple
15 sheets of baklava dough
3 full tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
1 handful of walnuts
Fresh mint leaves
• First, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. This butter will be enough for both the base and the top.
• Lubricate the base of the pie mold you will use. A tart mold about 25 cm in diameter will do the trick.
• Place the baklava dough one by one into the tart mold and grease.
• When arranging the doughs, put the first two doughs in the form of +. The next two doughs are x-shaped. Thus, the edges will hang evenly from the mold and provide convenience when folding.
• After you reach the 8th floor, you can sprinkle 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar between them.
• Place all the layers and make random holes with a fork so that the center does not rise.
• Roll the filo pastry on the edge inwards. When curling, fold the doughs in at an angle, as if you were sewing a hand. This will make it crispy and look nicer when cooked.
• Spread some remaining melted butter on the edges. • Peel the skin of 6 Amasya apples, remove the middle and then slice them into thin circles. Arrange the apples in 2 circles inside the pie. After making a big circle, put the curved pieces as support to the bottom and make a small circle in the middle.
• Finally, rub the remaining 1 teaspoon of butter on the apples. • Coarsely chop 1 handful of walnuts and sprinkle them over the apples.
• Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar and half a teaspoon of cinnamon through a sieve.
• Place it on the floor of the oven, which operates at 200 degrees with bottom, top and without fan. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
• Then cook for 5 minutes on the top shelf of the oven.
• Throw fresh mint leaves on it, your tart with sweet apple and cinnamon scent is ready for you to enjoy.