CRISPY CHICKEN RECIPE WITH SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
1 piece of chicken breast
1 piece of chicken boneless thigh
2 capia peppers
5-6 sweet hair peppers
4 tablespoons of starch (both corn and wheat)
4 tablespoons of ketchup
8 tablespoons of molasses
3 tablespoons of vinegar
1 dessert spoon of chili pepper
2 tablespoon sesame
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 dessert spoon salt
1 dessert spoon black pepper
1.5 cups jasmine rice
5 sprigs of scallions
1 teaspoon salt
- Wash 1.5 cups of jasmine rice for a few rounds until the water is clear. After filtering the water well, add it to the pot and turn on the bottom of the stove.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and 1 teaspoon of salt to the pot and mix. After the rice starts to boil, continue to cook for 13-15 minutes on the lowest heat of the smallest stove.
- Finely chop the white parts of 5 sprigs of fresh onion and the green parts with a slant to 3-4 cm.
- When you open the lid of the pot, you can see the pilaf a little watery, no problem, turn off the bottom and add the spring onions. Mix by airing with a fork. Leave it to rest on the sidelines.
- Chop one piece of chicken breast and the boneless leg in cubes. Add a teaspoon of salt and black pepper and mix.
- When cooking, add 4 tablespoons of starch to make it crispy and smear the chicken in the starch.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil to a large pan and when the oil warms up, take the excess starch of the chickens and put them in the pan and fry.
- When all the sides of the chickens are colored and golden yellow, take them out to a plate on which you put a kitchen towel.
- Divide 2 capia peppers lengthwise in half and cut into 1-2 finger-width strips.
- Cut the heads of 6 chili peppers and chop 2 finger widths.
- For the delicious sweet and sour sauce of chicken, add 4 tablespoons ketchup, 8 tablespoons molasses, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 1 dessert spoon chili pepper into a large bowl and mix. You can also add 1-2 spoons of soy sauce if you wish.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan and after the oil is heated, add the peppers and start frying over high heat.
- When the peppers are colored after 1-2 minutes, add the chicken and 2 tablespoons of sesame. If you are going to use roasted sesame seeds, add the sesame seeds into the sauce.
- Continue frying over high heat, stirring for another 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the bottom of the stove and add the sauce to the pan when the first mixture has passed. After adding the sauce, take the chicken in the pan without waiting too long so that the sauce does not get too thick with the heat of the pan.
- When you spread the rice on a plate and put the chicken with a crispy sweet and sour sauce on it, all you have to do is eat it with pleasure and affection.