FOCACCIA GARDEN BREAD RECIPE
- 5 glasses of flour
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pack of instant yeast
For the garden:
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capia pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 10-12 sprigs of dill
- 1 handful of peas
- 1 tablespoon of black seed
- Operate the oven at 230 degrees without a fan.
- Put 5 glasses of flour in a large bowl. Make a hole in the middle and add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 pack of instant yeast, 5 tablespoons of olive oil and 1.5 cups of warm water.
- Mix the ingredients first in the bowl. Then put it on the counter and knead for 7-8 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Roll it roughly, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the bowl where you knead the first dough and spread it all over the bowl.
- Put the dough in a bowl, put a damp cloth on it and ferment it for 45 minutes.
- I will make a flowered, colorful garden. You can decorate as you wish, of course.
- Cut the yellow pepper into strips to make a sunflower.
- Chop the capia pepper, carrot and green pepper into rings.
- Cut 1 medium red onion into apple slice.
- After the dough is fermented, put it on a greased baking tray.
- Press it with your fingers and spread the dough on the tray.
- Place the dill leaves on the bottom like grass.
- Make sunflower with yellow peppers and sprinkle black seed for the seeds in the middle.
- Make flowers with capia peppers and fill them with peas in the middle.
- Make the stem of the flowers with the stem of scallion or dill.
- Put the onions like tulips and put the green peppers in the middle.
- Make leaves to flowers with parsley.
- Finally, sprinkle the carrots and remaining peppers on the grass like small flowers.
- Place the tray on the wire on the lowest shelf of the oven you have preheated.
- Baking for 30 minutes will fade in color, but your bread garden will be ready, which is both delicious and looks great.