LENTIL BREAD RECIPE
- 2 cups of red lentils
- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of yoghurt
- 2/3 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 packs of baking powder
- 1 full teaspoon of salt
Today, I will make a wonderful lentil bread that I saw from my mother and loved it and later learned that it passed as Karatay bread. I can guarantee that you will not get enough of the food. It’s much easier to do than to hold yourself down to not eat another slice.
- Soak 2 glasses of red lentils the night before. Since it absorbs lentil juice, I wet it with drinking water.
- The next day, drain the water and put it in a food processor.
- Blend in the food processor until it becomes puree.
- Pour the lentil puree to mix the dough into a large bowl, and it can stay in the food processor.
- Break 4 eggs into the food processor, add 1 cup of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2/3 cups of olive oil, and run the robot again. You can slightly adjust the salt amount according to your taste.
- After the ingredients are mixed together, clean the robot this time, add it into the dough bowl and mix them with the help of a spatula.
- Add 2 packs of baking powder and mix for the last time.
- Lubricate an approximately 25 × 35 cm tray with olive oil and pour the mixture.
- Bake in the oven, which you have preheated at 180 degrees, under the middle, for about 35 minutes.
- Afterwards, your lentil bread is ready for you to enjoy with all its flavor.