RECIPE FOR TRAY PASTRY WITH MINCED MEAT AND CHEESE
5-6 tablespoons yoghurt
1 cup milk
2 medium onions (300gr)
150 g ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup hazelnut oil (you can also use olive oil or sunflower oil)
1 full tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
150 g roasted minced meat
1/2 mold feta cheese
- For the pastry sauce, break 3 eggs into a bowl.
- Add 5-6 tablespoons of yogurt, half a glass of hazelnut oil, 1 glass of milk and 1 teaspoon of salt on it and whisk until smooth.
- Grease the bottom and sides of the tray with butter.
- Put one dough whole on a tray and roll it up and roll it up in the middle. Leave only a small piece on the edges to fold it over the last. Take a scoop of sauce and pour it.
- Tear the other dough in two and place them one by one.
- Pour the sauce on each layer.
- For the inside of the pastry, chop 2 medium-sized onions (300 gr) for cooking or chop them into small pieces so that there is no puree in the robot. Open the bottom of a large pan and when it warms up, add 150 grams of double-shot ground beef. First, roast the minced meat on high heat until the pinkness is gone. Close to draining the ground meat and pulling it, add the chopped onion into it. Continue frying, stirring over high heat. When the onions change color and become transparent, reduce the gold and add a teaspoon of salt and black pepper. Grate a quarter of 1 muscat on it. I can’t tell you how much nutmeg goes well with minced meat and adds to its flavor! If the ground beef is lean, you can add some olive oil. After that, continue roasting on low heat for about 15 minutes. So much so that the onions will disappear, and those that do not disappear will become brown and caramelized.
- After the third dough, shred 150gr roasted minced meat in half and put half mold white cheese in the other half by hand.
- Tear off the remaining doughs and keep arranging them in layers.
- After all the doughs are finished, cover the dough hanging from the edges on the pastry and pour the remaining sauce over the pastry.
- If you want to put black seed or sesame on it, you can put it at this stage.
- Place it on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 40 minutes.
- After the pastry is fried like a pomegranate and cooked, take it out of the oven.
- If you like soft pastry, you can cover it with a cloth and rest it to soften, or if you are a crunchy lover, you can put a piece of butter on it and enjoy it.