SOURDOUGH TOAST BREAD RECIPE
4 cups (400 g) white flour
1 cup (100 g) whole wheat flour
1 dessert spoon salt
1.5 cups (320 ml) water
4 full tablespoons (200 g) sourdough
1 capia pepper
4 slices smoked meat
2 sprigs of scallions
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
9-10 slices of cheddar
- For toasted bread; Mix 4 cups white flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a large kneading bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle of it, add 1.5 cups of water and 4 full tablespoons of sourdough and start kneading. Sourdough is ready to use if it floats in water. If not, you can feed it and use it on your face.
- After the dough is in the bowl, take it to the kitchen counter and knead it. While kneading, knead the dough not by crushing, but by check. While doing this, lift the dough from both sides like a cat is lifting and hit the dough swinging from the bottom to the counter. Then, cover the remaining dough on it and lift it again. Knead in this way for about 7-8 minutes. Pick up the dough with a scraper in 5-6 cycles so that you can clean the pieces sticking to the counter. You can wet your hands so that the dough does not stick to your hands less.
- After the dough is stretched and smooth, take the dough into the bowl you kneaded first. Wet both the bowl and the top of the dough so that the dough does not stick to the bowl.
- Wet your hands every half hour and fold the dough onto itself from the edges, which will be fermented in the bowl for about 2 hours.
- At the end of 2 hours, lightly flour the kitchen counter and then take the fermented dough to the counter. Flour your hands lightly and spread them with light pressure with your fingertips.
- Fold the dough on its two long sides and form it into a rectangular shape. Then fold the short sides in the middle and place them in a pre-greased and floured 30 cm rectangular bread mold. Oiling and flouring the door will make your job easier.
- Cover and ferment with a damp cloth, preferably in the refrigerator for 1 night or at least 4 hours, for the final ferment before entering the oven.
- Put a baking stone on the bottom shelf of the oven, which is preheated at 220 degrees, upside down and without fan, and heat it thoroughly.
- Bake the bread for about 40 minutes on a baking stone. When you put it in the oven, either soak the oven with a whisper or put a bowl of water in it while you heat the oven. If you do not have a baking stone, you can turn over and use a large pot, cast iron pan or baking tray. You can also put it on the oven floor and bake.
- At the end of 40 minutes, after removing the bread from the oven and resting it at room temperature, it is ready for you to eat with pleasure.
- He can slice the bread and put it in the freezer. You can fry it in a pan for a few minutes whenever you want.
- To make 3 toasts from this delicious toast, slice the toast thinly and crunch all the slices in the toaster.
- Chop 1 capia pepper and 1 mushroom small and roast in a toaster or pan.
- Add 4 slices of smoked meat, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 sprigs of fresh onion on top and continue roasting.
- After roasting for 1 minute, add 1 teaspoon of black pepper and green parts of scallions and cover the bottom.
- Place the cheddar cheese slices on the toasted bread.
- Add the roasted mixture and cover the other slices of cheddar and bread.
- Heat in the toaster until the cheddar melts.
- Bon appetit for your toast, which is both satisfying and full of ingredients.